F, #24152, Deceased, b. 2 May 1782, d. 13 March 1851
- Consanguinity: 3rd great-grandmother of AJS
- Birth: Margaret Mollineux was born on 2 May 1782 in Rainhill, Nr Huyton, England.
- Baptism: She was baptised on 29 May 1782 in Prescot.
- Marriage: Margaret Mollineux and John Critchley were married on 19 September 1804 This is very confusing because John Critchley a file cutter, married Margaret Molyneux a spinster on 19th September 1804, and then on 9th December, another John Critchley, this one a clay potter and a widower married Martha Marsh, spinster - both events recorded in the records at Prescot, Lancashire. So, there are two John Critchleys, one a file cutter and the other a clay potter. Ann Critchley is the daughter of John Critchleu and his wife Margaret (Molyneux).
- Her son Thomas Critchley was born in 1806.
- Her son James Critchley was born on 15 August 1808 in Prescot, England.
- Her daughter Ann Critchley was born on 14 November 1811 in Prescot, Lancashire, England.
- Death: Margaret Mollineux died on 13 March 1851, at age 68, in The Holt, Rainhill, Nr Huyton, England.
- Last Edited: 8 April 2023 19:28:52