Romola Annie Egerton Snelson
F, #8928, Deceased, b. 3 December 1900, d. about 1983
- Name: Romola Annie Egerton Snelson was also known as Romola Annie E King.
- Biography: Greer Garson wrote to me in 1994 and said that she thought that Sir Edward had a younger sister "who was very beautiful: IT]"and an elder brother, but she couldn't remember their names.
- Birth: She was born on 3 December 1900 in Fallowfield, Lancashire.
- Marriage: Romola Annie Egerton Snelson and Victor J King were married in 1925 in Ceylon This was an "Army Marriage" and appears in the Army Returns, Marriages, 1921-1925. They were married in Ceylon.
- Residence: She resided in 7 Court Lane, Dulwich Village, London, S.E. 21, in June 1936.
- Travel: She; 12 June 1936; P&O S.N. Co. Ship "Kaser-I-Hind", arriving, London; from Bombay
- Death: She died about 1983 in Richmond, Yorkshire.
|Census 1901||Romola Annie Egerton Snelson Id #8,928 (Principal) was at home on Census night 1901 at 55 Cawdor Road, South Manchester |
Original Documents, Source and Citations here
- Last Edited: 6 July 2021 12:41:20