Alice Martha Abbott1
F, #2835, Deceased, b. 1876, d. 16 March 1928
- Consanguinity: Partner of Thomas Edward Snelson (1st cousin 3 times removed of Adrian John Snelson)
- Name: Alice Martha Abbott was also known as Alice Martha Snelson.
- Biography: At their marriage, the witnesses were Annie Snelson and Charles Stanbridge. Richard my cousin, found the grave late in 1993, behind the church in the old churchyard, alongside a grassy pathway close to a military grave, in the centre of the graveyard, but at the old cemetery end. There is a second inscription which reads " Henry Stanbridge Egerton Snelson born April 23 1910, died 2nd July 1991 " [:CR:].
- Birth: She was born in 1876 in Ampthill, Bedfordshire.2
- Marriage: Alice Martha Abbott and Thomas Edward Snelson were married on 2 December 1895 in parish church, St. Andrew's, Ampthill.3,1
- Residence: She resided in 6 First Avenue, Manor Park, Little Ilford, in 1927.
- Death: She died on 16 March 1928, at age ~52.
- Burial: Alice Martha's remains were buried on 21 March 1928 in the parish church graveyard, St. Andrew's, Ampthill.1
- Last Edited: 6 July 2021 12:41:28
- [S1008] Letter from Richard James Snelson dated 6 December 1993
- [S5725] Census 1891 Bedfordshire George C Abbott a.37, Census Type: Census 1891 Bedfordshire
Census Place: Ampthill Bedfordshire
- [S599] Letter from Richard Snelson dated 3 November 1991
Jean Johnstone Mackay
F, #2836, Deceased, b. 5 July 1912, d. 25 May 2007
- Consanguinity: Partner of Sir Edward Alec Abbott Snelson, K.B.E.M.A. (2nd cousin 2 times removed of Adrian John Snelson)
- Name: Jean Johnstone Mackay was also known as Jean Johnstone Snelson.
- Birth: She was born on 5 July 1912.
- Marriage: Jean Johnstone Mackay and Sir Edward Alec Abbott Snelson, K.B.E.M.A., were married in 1956.
- Occupation: She was a Professor in Alton, Hants, GU344PB, in 1956.
- Residence: She resided in The Forge House, Binstead, Alton, Hants, GU344PB, in 1992.
- Death: She died on 25 May 2007, at age 94.1
- Last Edited: 9 November 2018 08:00:13
- [S5726] Christopher Snelson, Email from Christopher Snelson 8 Nov 2009