M, #2888, Deceased, b. October 1788, d. 28 April 1859
- Consanguinity: 2nd cousin 5 times removed of Adrian John ("John") Snelson
- Christening: James was christened on 19 October 1788 in Church of England, St. Chad's, Farndon.1
- Birth: He was born in October 1788 in Farndon.
- Residence: He resided in Rhos Nessney, Erlas, Wrexham, Denbighshire, in 1853.
- Occupation: He was a farmer.
- Death: He died on 28 April 1859, at age 70, in Farndon, Tattenhall.
- Marriage: James Snelson was married.
|Census 1851||James Snelson Id #2,888 (Principal) was at home on Census night 1851 at Erlas, Denbighshire |
Original Documents, Source and Citations here 2
- [S664] Farndon Register 1784-1812, Memo: Annotation: Farndon Register 1784-1812
in P45/1/2,3 on Mf152/1,2
14 Aug 1785 C. Thomas son on James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farndon
18 Feb 1787 C. Mary Dau of James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farndon
19 Oct 1788 C. James son of James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farndon
7 Feb 1790 C. Joseph son of William & Sarah Snelson of Farndon
5 Sep 1790 C. Margaret dau of James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farnd'
5 Dec 1791 C. Elizabeth Dau of William & Sarah Snelson of Farndn
27 May 1792 C. Martha Dau of James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farndon
25 May 1794 C. Hannah Dau James & Elizabeth Snelson Farndon pauper
13 Jul 1794 C. William son of William & Sarah Snelson of Farndon
22 Mar 1796 B. Sarah Wife of William Snelson of Farndon
7 Apr 1796 B. Elizabeth Daughter of William Snelson of Farndon
13 Jan 1799 C. Grace Dau of James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farndon
17 Mar 1799 B. Mary Snelson of Farndon Widow
18 Jan 1801 B. Elizabeth dau James & Elizabeth Snelson of Farndon
21 Jan 1801 C. Mary dau of Thomas & Margaret Snelson of Farndon
- [S5614] Census 1851 Denbighshire James Snelson a. 62, Census Type: Film
Census Place: Erlas, Denbighshire